1. I was told I need to blog more, and I completely agree. It has been way, way too long.
2. I was also told that since I haven't blogged in so long, I should shut down my blog, so this is my attempt to get back into it, and keep my blog alive!
3. I am a working woman now. I really enjoy it, but am working more days than I had originally hoped- 4/5 weekdays is tough when you are used to being home 5/5 weekdays, but the hours are fantastic, I leave after the kids leave for school, and am home before they get home, and I really enjoy my work!
4. I kind of have two separate jobs- I work for one lady who owns two separate businesses, and I get to work at both. One is a quiet relaxing massage place, and one is a crazy noisy kids play place and café. I am not sure that I prefer one over the other. I like them both and am glad that I get to spend time at each place!
5. big spring break plans! so exciting. involves warmer weather, and a thousand hours of driving. (okay, not a thousand, but an awful lot.) we never do anything on spring break, so this is big.
6. is it really spring? because out my window right now, it is actually snowing. yuck.
7. my baby turned 9 last week. why does 9 sound so much older than 8? I am not sure, but to me it does.
8. I have been walking Maggie to school in the mornings- it is just across the street, but still, I do it. I was complaining a little earlier this week about why I have to walk with her, and the next day as we walked she told me that after spring break I would no longer have to walk her to school, and when I asked -if I wanted to, could I? and she said yes, but we would not hold hands any more. So I am treasuring my last few days I have of walking her to school and holding her hand as we go.
9. she still gives me a good bye kiss as I leave her at school. I wonder if that will end this week as well. wah. why do kids all have to grow up?
10. I have been doing a bit of running at the gym- I was up to 30 minutes of straight running, and actually enjoying it! It is still a bit foreign to me that I actually WANT to run, and when I am running, I actually LIKE it. weird. But I really need to keep up with it. no slacking now!